Clay County, Minnesota
Clay County is one of 87 counties in Minnesota. As of 2000, the population was 51,229. Its name is in honor of American statesman Henry Clay, member of the United States Senate from Kentucky and United States Secretary of State in the 19th century. Its county seat is Moorhead.
- The county has a list of elected officials with their contact information.
- The county records and archives meeting times, places, minutes and agendas.
- The county posts current and past budgets, revenues and cash flow statements.
- The Permits and Zoning department posts not only forms but also meeting minutes and other information.
- No information on country contracts, audits, credit card receipts or posting of the checkbook register.
- There is no information on how to file a public records request.
- Doesn't say if the county is a member of any lobbying groups.
- Clay County government website
- Clay County genealogy and history from the Minnesota GenWeb project
- Clay County on PublicRecords.OnlineSearches.com
- Clay County on ePodunk
- Clay County on City-Data.com