Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation
|Clayton Christensen Institute for Disruptive Innovation|
|San Mateo, California|
|Top official:||Ann Christensen|
|Founder(s):||Clayton Christensen, Michael Horn and Jason Hwang|
The organization's mission statement is:
The heart of our approach is using theories to show how innovation can drive the answer to many of society’s most vexing problems. These theories of innovation are grounded in the academic research of one of our founders, Harvard Business School Professor Clayton M. Christensen. We use these theories to conduct ongoing research and then promote these ideas to policymakers and other stakeholders to drive change.
Jobs to Be Done
—Clayton Christensen Institute's website, (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clayton + Christensen + Institute + education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Clayton Christensen Institute, "Our History," accessed June 12, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Clayton Christensen Institute, "Key Concepts," accessed June 12, 2014