|North Carolina House of Representatives District 3|
Tripp's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I want to help the citizens get through these tough times by providing some relief from the rising gas tax. Along with creating jobs by rebuilding infrastructure, and bringing in more corporations."
- Excerpt:"Our Education system needs to be revamped with better funding for jobs and supplies. While also moving back to towards traditional curriculum. "
- Excerpt:"The lack of communication between government officials and their citizens is a major issue in the inability of government to function efficiently. I would like to bring more interaction with my constituents to the table."
- Excerpt:"Ferry Tolls are basically adding a tax to a service that the riders already pay for which I am against."
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clayton + Tripp + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Clayton Tripp on Facebook
- electtripp.com - Issues
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed June 22, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |