Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 1|
|2010 - 2012|
|December 3, 2014|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Newton's professional experience includes working as a publisher.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Newton served on this committee:
- Fish and Game and Marine Resources, Vice Chair
Newton ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 23. Newton defeated Julie Brown in the September 11 primary election and was defeated by David P. Miller (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cliff Newton Incumbent||48.9%||2,286|
Newton advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Sandra Keans (D), incumbent Anne Grassie (D), incumbent Elaine Lauterborn (D), incumbent William Brennan (D), incumbent Pamela Hubbard (D), incumbent Rose Marie Rogers (D), incumbent Warren Groen (R), incumbent Julie Brown (R), Pete Dow (D), Sandra Teti (D), Laura Jones (R), Shawn Mickelonis (D), Kyle Jones (R), Fred Leonard (R), Bernhard McKay (R), Susan DeLemus (R), and Evelyn Logan (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Newton was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cliff + Newton + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Cliff Newton News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 23
| Succeeded by|