|Ohio House of Representatives District 91|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Clinton Massie High School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Rosenberger worked as a special assistant to the U.S. Secretary of the Interior. He was a political events coordinator for presidential candidate Mitt Romney in 2012. Rosenberger enlisted in the U.S. Air Force after graduating from Clinton Massie High School and worked in the White House in 2007.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rosenberger served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance and Appropriations|
|• Military and Veterans Affairs|
|• Public Utilities|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rosenberger served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Economic and Small Business Development|
|• Public Utilities|
|• Transportation, Public Safety and Homeland Security|
|• Veterans Affairs|
Rosenberger's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs For Ohio & A Strong Economy
- Excerpt: "I understand that government and politicians don't create jobs.I am focused on rebuilding Ohio to make the Buckeye State economically competitive and welcoming to innovation and job creation. "
Standing Up To Higher Taxes
- Excerpt: "I believe that you know how to spend your own money better than Columbus. I will fight hard against any attempts to raise your taxes and continue to seek out tax relief for Ohioans and small business."
Defending Our Values
- Excerpt: "I believe that taking a stand and defending our values is important. Every child deserves a mother and a father and marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman.
I strongly believe that every life, including an unborn one, is a precious gift and is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Agricultural Heritage
- Excerpt: "You can count on me to protect Ohio farmers from out-of-state special interests like HSUS that extreme regulations on Ohio farmers. I will look for ways to promote Ohio's agriculture industry to global markets and help find ways to open new markets for all of Ohio’s commodities, including value-added products such as bio-products and alternative fuels."
Right To Bear Arms
- Excerpt: "I am committed to ensuring our constitutional right to bear arms is protected. I love that our country and state have a long traditional heritage of hunting and sport shooting. More importantly, I uphold the right of every Ohioan to be able to protect their property and their families."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Cliff Rosenberger defeated Barb Cole in the Republican primary. Rosenberger is unchallenged in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Cliff Rosenberger Incumbent||65.7%||6,859|
Rosenberger won re-election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 91. Rosenberger was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and defeated Peter Pence (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cliff Rosenberger Incumbent||61.4%||28,866|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 86|
|Cliff Rosenberger (R)||19,427||59.46%|
|Bill Horne (D)||11,804||36.13%|
|Jacob Dawson (L)||1,443||4.42%|
Comprehensive donor information for Rosenberger is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Rosenberger raised a total of $181,989 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 5, 2013.
|Cliff Rosenberger's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Ohio State House, District 91||$132,151|
|2010||Ohio State House, District 86||$49,838|
|Grand Total Raised||$181,989|
2012Rosenberger won re-election to the Ohio State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Rosenberger raised a total of $132,151.
|Ohio State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Cliff Rosenberger's campaign in 2012|
|Ohio Association of Realtors||$6,350|
|Milazzo, Philip F.||$5,000|
|Wholesale Beer & Wine Association of Ohio||$3,000|
|Ohio Oil & Gas Association||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$132,151|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Rosenberger won election to the Ohio State House in 2010. During that election cycle, Rosenberger raised a total of $49,838.
|Ohio State House 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Cliff Rosenberger's campaign in 2010|
|Ohio Republican Party||$5,603|
|Clinton County Republican Party||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$49,838|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Rosenberger currently resides in Clarksville, Ohio.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cliff + Rosenberger + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Ohio General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Ohio state legislative districts
- Profile from the Ohio House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- cliffrosenberger.com, "Issues," accessed April 29, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Rosenberger, Cliff," accessed June 5, 2013
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Ohio Leadership Team," February 28, 2012(Archived)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 91
| Succeeded by|
David Daniels (R)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 86
| Succeeded by|
Dorothy Pelanda (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |