Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 91|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 21, 2013|
Lewis ran in a special election for Tennessee House of Representatives District 91. The seat was vacant following Rep. Lois DeBerry (D)'s death on July 29, 2013, from pancreatic cancer. Lewis was defeated by Raumesh Akbari in the Democratic primary on October 8.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clifford + Lewis + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Week in Photos (Jan. 8 - 14. 2014) - Roanoke Times
- Looking Back At 2013 ? July To December - Grundy County Herald
- Senate to vote on restoring jobless benefits to 1.3 million Americans - The Guardian
- Today in History - Daily Herald
- Jersey Shore Pops Season Ticket Prices Rise Feb. 1 - Cape May County Herald (press release)
- Hold Up, Hipsters: Stop Obsessing Over Oregon - Daily Beast
- From scandal-plagued politicians to natural disasters, a look back at 2013 - The Province
- HISTORY LESSON: President Richard Nixon announced development of the ... - San Angelo Standard Times
- US public finance: Day of reckoning - Financial Times
- The Canadian Press looks back at what made news in 2013 - Macleans.ca
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |