|Montana House of Representatives, District 64|
Field told the Bozeman Daily Chronicle that he would return surplus money to taxpayers, saying that creating more programs with it would be the worst thing the state could do.
Field ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 64. Field ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Tom Woods (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clint + Field + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany at World Cup - ABC FOX MONTANA
- US drawn vs Ghana, Portugal, Germany at World Cup - ABC FOX MONTANA
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |