For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 158|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
- Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Conservation and Natural Resources
- Ways and Means
- Special Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
Tracy was a potential candidate in the 2013 special election for the U.S. House, representing Missouri's 8th District. The election is being held to replace Jo Ann Emerson. The general election date has been set for June 4th.
Clint Tracy raised $47,854 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158|
|Clint Tracy (R)||11,392||76.3%|
|Robert Roland (L)||3,541||23.7%|
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Clint Tracy's 2008 campaign.
|Missourians Supporting Teaching Excellence South||$2,000|
|Crowell for Senate||$1,445|
|106th Republican Legislative District CMTE||$1,000|
|Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Clint Tracy
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- The Washington Post, "Missouri Rep. Jo Ann Emerson to resign from House," December 3, 2012
- Southeast Missourian, "House leader Smith, Lt. Gov. Kinder seek 8th District nomination," January 4, 2013
- Washington Post, "Republicans nominate Jason Smith for Missouri special election," February 9, 2013
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Official Election Returns - State of Missouri General Election - 2008 General Election," accessed October 22, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Tracy's 2008 campaign contributions
|Missouri State House District 158
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |