Clinton Public Schools, Oklahoma
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
- School board agendas are available.
- School board meeting dates, times, and locations are listed.
- Teachers' master contract is published.
- Administrative officials are listed and some contact information is provided.
- District report cards are posted.
- Information regarding the Open Records Act is included in the Board Policy Manual.
- No budget information is published
- School board members are listed, but no contact information is available.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |