|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Cluster Howard defeated Arch Johnson Jr. in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Gary "Toby" Herald was unopposed in the Republican primary. Herald faces Howard in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Arch Johnson, Jr.||46.9%||3,350|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cluster + Howard + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 91
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Cluster Howard on Facebook
- Cluster Howard on Twitter
- Official candidate list
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |