|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33|
|January 5, 2015 - present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Horlacher's professional experience includes working as a Walworth County Assistant District Attorney.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Horlacher served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
|• Judiciary, Vice-Chair|
|• Interstate Affairs|
|• Constitution and Ethics|
|• Campaigns and Elections|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Cody Horlacher defeated Scott Johnson and Bill Lurvey in the Republican primary. Ben Bourdo (R) was removed from the ballot before the primary. Horlacher was unopposed in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33 Republican Primary, 2014|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cody + Horlacher + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Profile from the Wisconsin State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Cody Horlacher on Twitter
- Cody Horlacher on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Open States
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Cody Horlacher, "About," accessed July 29, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
Stephen Nass (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |