Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 124|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Bangor High School, 2007|
Civiello's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I am a Strong Advocate For:
Living within our fiscal means
Growing Agriculture and Manufacturing jobs
Promoting education to end the generational cycle of domestic violence, substance abuse and welfare dependency
Comprehensive treatment for the drug addicted in their own communities
Protecting earned benefits for seniors and veterans
Resuscitating trade skills training
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 18 incumbent Aaron Frey was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Colby Civiello was unopposed in the Republican primary. Frey defeated Civiello in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 124, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Aaron Frey Incumbent||51.1%||1,934|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Colby + Civiello + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 124
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," accessed April 11, 2014
- Colby Civiello, "Advocate," accessed October 9, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |