Cole County, Missouri
- Main article: Evaluation of Missouri county websites
- Commissioner meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Tax rates posted. Taxes can be paid online, local tax info provided.
- Building permit and subdivision regulations posted. Other zoning information is not available.
- County commissioners are listed with contact information. Administrative officials posted with contact info.
- Some public records information is provided.
- Audits are posted, but not up to date.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on county contracts.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Online access to public records is not available.
In 2008, Cole County reported $10,000 spent on lobbying. 
- Official Cole County Website
- Cole County Health Department
- Cole County on E-Reference
- Cole County on Epodunk
- Cole County Information
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |