Colleen Shea Fernald
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
Fernald's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Call for a cease fire for all; and end to all US strike-first “wars” of choice."
- Uphold all RIGHTS Equally
- Excerpt: "Social, Environmental, & Constitutional. Review, and revise; how we serve our balanced best interests."
- Fund, develop and support our local Brand
- Excerpt: "Invigorating our economy; we can get it done right; doing it right here. Invest in education & small business."
- Stewardship For A Clean, Safe, Planet
- Excerpt: "Ending: nuclear weapons; GeoEngineering/Weather Modification. Replacing nuclear power with renewable."
- Americacare As Communitycare
- Excerpt: "Helping Californians co-create an ideal template for saving our state, one watershed at a time; through the best community + civic partnerships, via: local government & NGO stakeholder meetings & town halls, open public Occupy general assemblies & actions, workshops, conferences, parades, concerts, & celebrations, citizen lobbyists, Internet & social media, and of course....face to face."
- See also: United States Senate elections in California, 2012
Fernald ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing California. She was defeated in the June 5 open primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Colleen Shea + Fernald + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed (not array) from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Colleen Shea+Fernald+California+Senate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss