College Park, Maryland
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated Aug. 14, 2012.
- Telephone numbers for elected officials are provided, but emails are not.
- Contact information for administrative officials is posted.
- Council meeting minutes and agendas are posted.
- Annual budgets are posted.
- Annual audits are posted.
- Information on how to file a public records request is posted.
- Building permits and zoning information is available.
- Local tax information is provided.
- No information on contracts or bids.
- Instruction packet for bid proposals is posted.
- There is no information on taxpayer funded lobbying efforts.