Colorado 1914 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated state statutes.
- Five measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Six measures were defeated, while two were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Elections||Giving people the right to petition for a special election|
|CISS||Issue 2||Law enforcement||Permitting probation in criminal cases for minors and first offenders|
|CISS||Issue 3||Laws||Regarding codification of laws relating to women and children|
|Issue 4||Regulations||Designates newspapers as public utilities|
|Issue 5||Judiciary||Permitting a 3/4 jury verdict and allowing women to serve on juries|
|Issue 6||Alcohol||Mandating statewide prohibition|
|Issue 7||Admin of gov't||Guidelines for conflicting initiatives and bringing back failed initiatives|
|CISS||Issue 8||Transportation||Increased state road fund for highway construction|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |