Colorado 1916 ballot measures
- One measure was a veto referendum.
- One measure was a constitutional convention question.
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- Three of the measures were approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|VR||Measure 1||Regulation||Regulates the practice of medicine||
|Measure 2||Civil Service||Places the state civil service in the state constitution||
|Measure 3||Alcohol||Exempts beer from constitutional limitations on alcohol, thus allowing for the production and consumption of beer||
|CISS||Measure 4||Health Care||Provides for the care and treatment of "insane persons"||
|CISS||Measure 5||Admin of Gov't||Abolishes the State Tax Commission and transfers the commission's duties to the State Board of Equalization||
|CISS||Measure 6||Food & Agri||Regulates the running of livestock at large||
|CISS||Measure 7||Education||Permits the investment of public school funds in certain securities||
|ABR||Measure 8||Con Con||Calls for a state constitutional convention||