Colorado 1936 ballot measures
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Four measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four were defeated, while two were approved.
- Three dealt with taxes while two dealt with the issue of health care.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Tax on motor vehicles|
|CISS||Issue 2||Health Care||Public assistance for impoverished Colorado residents with tuberculosis|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Amendment of the "uniformity clause" of the constitution|
|Issue 4||Taxes||Amendment of the revenue section of the constitution|
|Issue 5||Health Care||Monthly old age pensions|
|CISS||Issue 6||Labor||Amendment of the Worker Compensation Act|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1936 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |