Colorado 1946 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Elections||Amended the Constitution providing for secret ballots|
|Issue 2||Pension||Would have required any balance in the old age pension fund to be used to fund administrative costs and future pensions|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- 1946 ballot measures
- Colorado General Assembly
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |