Colorado 1950 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two were approved.
- One was rejected.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Judiciary||Relating to the City and County of Denver and home rule cities|
|Issue 2||Legislature||Relating to numerous provisions concerning the General Assembly|
|Issue 3||Admin. of gov't.||Concerning civil service and providing for additional exemptions of the Governor's staff, one secretary to elected officials, and heads of departments as designated by law|
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1950 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |