Colorado 1960 ballot measures
- One measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All six measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Admin. of gov't||Concerning the Classified Civil Service of the State|
|Issue 2||Admin. of gov't.||Relating to County Officers and Changes by Vote of the People|
|Issue 3||Environment||Creates wildlife management departments|
|CISS||Issue 4||Admin. of gov't.||Establishing Daylight Savings Time|
|Issue 6||Taxes||Power to counties, cities and towns to impose a local tax|
|Issue 7||Admin. of gov't||Authorizing the Governor and Senate to exclude certain administrative officers from civil service|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
MetaTags: Permission errorState of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |