Colorado 1980 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Direct Democracy||Provides that an elector must be registered in order to sign a petition for an initiated or referred measure|
|Referendum 2||Gambling||Authorizes a state-supervised lottery|
|Initiative 3||Admin of Gov't||Unincorporated area may be annexed only if approved by a majority vote.|
|Initiative 4||Property||Providing for the sale or transfer of real estate|
|CISS||Initiative 5||Banking||Permitting banks to establish one or more branch banking facilities.|
|Initiative 6||Transportation||Create a board of directors of the Regional Transportation District.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1980 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |