For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado 1982 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were legislative referrals.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Taxes||Changes property tax evaluation and exemptions|
|Referendum 2||Law enforcement||Denies bail in certain cases of accused capital offenses|
|Referendum 3||Judiciary||Revises the Commission on Judicial Discipline|
|Referendum 4||Legislature||Limits length of legislative session to 144 days|
|CISS||Initiative 5||Environment||Refunds on beverage containers|
|Initiative 6||Nuclear||Bans the production of components of nuclear weapons.|
|CISS||Initiative 7||Alcohol||Allows the sale of wine in grocery stores.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1982 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |