Colorado 1984 ballot measures
November 6, 1984 ballot in Colorado.Five statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four measures were approved and one measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Admin of Gov't||Creates the office and appointment of the Commissioner of Insurance||
|Referendum 2||Elections||Requires voter registration for certain elections and petitions||
|Initiative 3||Abortion||Prohibits the use of public funds for abortion||
|CISS||Initiative 4||Elections||Provides for voter registration with driver's licenses and creates inactive voter registration list||
|Initiative 5||Gambling||Establishes casino gambling in Pueblo County||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1984 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History]