Colorado 1986 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Three of the measures were defeated and one was approved.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Admin of gov't||Requires appointments to state offices to be made according to merit and fitness.||
|Referendum 2||Admin. of gov't.||Empowers board of county commissioners in each county to fix compensation of county officers.||
|Referendum 3||Direct Democracy||Makes any franchise granted by a home rule municipality subject to initiative and referendum||
|Initiative 4||Taxes||Requires voter approval for new or increased state or local taxes||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1986 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |