Colorado 1990 ballot measures
November 6, 1990 ballot in the state of Colorado.
- Three of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 1||Taxes||Requires voter approval for certain state and local revenue increases||
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Elections||Conforms presidential primary elections with political party rules||
|Referendum 3||Constitutions||Repeals of certain obsolete provisions from the Colorado Constitution||
|Initiative 4||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in Black Hawk, Central, and Cripple Creek||
|Initiative 5||Term limits||Creates term limits for elected officials||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History