Colorado 1992 ballot measures
November 3, 1992 ballot in Colorado.
- Eight of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Six of the measures were defeated, seven were approved and one of the approved was later overturned.
On the ballot
|Initiative 1||Taxes||Requires voter approval of tax revenue increases||
|Initiative 2||LGBT||Prohibits laws banning discrimination of sexual orientation||
|Initiative 3||Gambling||Legalizes gambling in some western and southern areas||
|Initiative 4||Gambling||Legalizes gambling in some eastern and southern areas||
|Initiative 5||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in the city of Parachute||
|CISS||Initiative 6||Education||Creates educational standards and new tax funding for education||
|Initiative 7||Education||Creates voucher system for education funding||
|Initiative 8||Environment||Creates the Great Outdoors Colorado program||
|Initiative 9||Gambling||Legalizes limited gaming in lower downtown Denver||
|CISS||Initiative 10||Hunting||Limits time and methods for black bear hunting||
|Referendum A||Law Enforcement||Creates "Rights of Crime Victims"||
|Referendum B||Constitutions||Removes obsolete provisions||
|Referendum C||Gambling||Allows local vote to legalize gaming||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History