Colorado 1993 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum A||Taxes||Reinstates sales tax on tourist-related items|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |