Colorado 1998 ballot measures
November 3, 1998 ballot in Colorado.Eleven statewide ballot measures were on the
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and seven were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative 11||Abortion||Bans partial birth abortions||
|CISS||Initiative 12||Abortion||Requires parental notification minors to have abortions||
|Initiative 13||Animals||Regulates livestock operations uniformly||
|CISS||Initiative 14||Animals||Regulates large commercial hog operations||
|CISS||Initiative 15||Natural resources||Requires water meters in the San Luis Valley to be certified by state engineer||
|Initiative 16||Natural resources||Requires payments for water pumped in the Rio Grande Water Conservation District||
|Initiative 17||Taxes||Creates an income tax credit||
|Initiative 18||Term limits||Establishes voluntary congressional term limits declarations||
|Referendum A||Health care||Allows joint private and public ownership of local health care services||
|LRSS||Referendum B||State budgets||Allowed larger retention of excess state revenues||
|Referendum C||Admin of gov't||Creates the city and county of Broomfield||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado