Colorado 1999 ballot measures
November 7, 1999 ballot in Colorado.One statewide ballot question appeared on the
- The measure was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Referendum A||Transportation||Allows the state to borrow up to $1.7 billion for transportation projects||
- 1999 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History