Colorado 1999 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Referendum A||Transportation||Allows the state to borrow up to $1.7 billion for transportation projects|
- 1999 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |