Colorado 2001 ballot measures
November 6, 2001 ballot in Colorado.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- One measure was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative 26||Transportation||Allows $50 million of surplus state revenue for the I-70 corridor.|
|BI||Referendum A||Bonds||Allows Great Outdoors Colorado to issue bonds|
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado