Colorado 2003 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 32||Taxes||Increases taxable portion of residential property||
|Initiative 33||Gambling||Requires Colorado Lottery Commission to implement state-supervised video lottery program||
|BI||Referendum A||Bonds||Allows $2 billion in bonds for Colorado Water Conservation Board||
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- Colorado 2003 Blue Book on the three ballot measures
- Campaign contributions to Colorado's 2003 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |