Colorado 2003 ballot measures
November 4, 2003 ballot in Colorado.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 32||Taxes||Increases taxable portion of residential property||
|Initiative 33||Gambling||Requires Colorado Lottery Commission to implement state-supervised video lottery program||
|BI||Referendum A||Bonds||Allows $2 billion in bonds for Colorado Water Conservation Board||
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- Colorado 2003 Blue Book on the three ballot measures
- Campaign contributions to Colorado's 2003 ballot measures