Colorado 2004 ballot measures
November 2, 2004 ballot in Colorado.Six statewide ballot questions were on the
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures passed and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 34||Business regulation||Prohibits limits, with some exceptions, on a property owner's ability to recover damages||
|Initiative 35||Tobacco||Increases the tax on a pack of cigarettes by 64 cents||
|Initiative 36||Elections||Determines presidential electoral votes based on popular vote||
|CISS||Initiative 37||Utility regulation||Requires set percentages of renewable energy in electricity production||
|Referendum A||Admin of Gov't||Exempts about 140 state employees from the state civil service system||
|Referendum B||Constitutions||Removes obsolete and unconstitutional provisions in state constitution||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- 2004 ballot measures
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- Secretary of State's 2004 Ballot Measure Information