Colorado Aviation Fuel Tax Removal from Fund, Measure 7 (1974)
The Colorado Aviation Fuel Tax Removal from Fund Amendment, also known as Measure 7, was on the November 4, 1974 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure removed the proceeds from the tax on aviation fuel from the highway users tax fund.
|Colorado Measure 7 (1974)|
Election results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||An amendment to Article X of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, removing the proceeds of the motor fuel tax on aviation fuel from the highway users tax fund.||”|
- Colorado 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |