For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado County Officer Salaries, Measure 3 (1968)
The Colorado County Officer Salaries Amendment, also known as Measure 3, was on the November 5, 1968 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure altered the compensation of county officers.
|Colorado question 2 (1968)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An Amendment to Article XIV of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, relating to the compensation of county officers.||”|
- Colorado 1968 ballot measures
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 13, 2013
- Colorado Legislative History, "Ballot History," accessed January 13, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |