Colorado Global Day Without Violence Initiative (2010)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Path to the ballot
- See also: Colorado signature requirements
In order to qualify the proposed measure for the 2010 ballot a minimum of 76,047 valid signatures were required. The signature filing deadline for the 2010 ballot in Colorado for initiated constitutional amendments was August 2, 2010. However, as of petition deadline day no signatures were filed.
- State of Colorado, "Ballot proposal:Global day without violence," December 3,2008
- State of Colorado Supreme Court, "Emergency petition for review of final action of ballot title of proposed initiative 2009-2010 #1," April 21,2009
- State of Colorado, "Proposed initiative measure 2009-2010 #1," November 17,2008
- Prior to the enactment of Colorado House Bill 1326 (2009), the signature deadline for initiated statutes and initiated amendments was the same--3 months before the election.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|