For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Home Rule for Local Governments, Measure 3 (1970)
The Colorado Home Rule for Local Governments Amendment, also known as Measure 3, was on the November 3, 1970 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure provided for home rule and service authorities for local governments.
|Colorado Measure 3 (1970)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An amendment to articles XI, XIV, and XX of the constitution of the State of Colorado, relating to local government, and providing for home rule and service authorities.||”|
- Colorado 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |