For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Mailing Ballot Information, Referendum B (1996)
The Colorado Mailing of Ballot Information Act, also known as Referendum B, was on the November 5, 1996 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure lengthed the time period for mailing ballot information to registered voters before a ballot issue election.
|Colorado Referendum B (1996)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
- See also: Colorado State Constitution, Article X
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An amendment to section 20 of article X of the constitution of the state of Colorado, increasing the time period for mailing ballot information to registered voters before a ballot issue election.||”|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 1996 ballot measures
- 1996 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado Legislative Council: Ballot Issue History
- 1996 Sample Ballot (from El Paso Country, CO)
- Colorado State Legislative Council, "Ballot History," accessed February 20, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |