For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Marijuana Tax Revenue to Establish Workers' Compensation Public Defender Amendment (2014)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
|Voting on Labor and Unions|
|Not on ballot|
Text of measure
If the measure had appeared on the ballot, it would have read as:
|“||Shall there be An amendment to the Colorado constitution creating a state office to ensure legal representation of people with mental disabilities, and, in connection therewith, establishing the Colorado “workers’ compensation public defender’s office” to provide legal representation or assist in hiring legal representation for people with mental disabilities who have workers’ compensation claims; providing for the election of a chief of the office; and establishing specific powers and duties of the public defender’s office?||”|
- Paula Rhoads Hook, proponent
- Craig Hall, proponent
- Brian Nemeth, proponent
Path to the ballot
Supporters would have had to gather 86,105 valid signatures by August 4, 2014, for the measure to appear on the ballot. However, the petition format for the initiative was never approved making it impossible for the measure to move forward.
- Colorado 2014 ballot measures
- 2014 ballot measures
- Colorado Legislature
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado Initiatives Submitted for Review and Comment for 2013-2014
- Full text of the proposed initiative
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Final text of proposed initiative 108," accessed May 26, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Results for Proposed Initiative #108 Ballot Title Setting Board 2013-2014," accessed May 26, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2013 - 2014 Proposed Initiatives," accessed August 4, 2014
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |