For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Probate Ward Bill of Rights Initiative (2014)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
|Voting on Civil Rights|
|Not on ballot|
- Lisa Brumfield, primary proponent
- Peter Coulter, second proponent
Lisa Brumfiel and Peter Coulter were also proponents for the following 2014 initiatives:
Path to the ballot
Supporters would have had to gather 86,105 valid signatures by Monday, August 4 at 3:00 PM for the measure to appear on the ballot. While this proposed initiative had a ballot title set, its petition format was not approved making its placement on the 2014 ballot impossible.
- Colorado 2014 ballot measures
- 2014 ballot measures
- Colorado Legislature
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Legislative Council Staff and Office of Legislative Legal Services, "Memo to Lisa Brumfiel and Peter Coulter: Proposed initiative measure 2013-2014 #130, concerning probate wards," March 28, 2014
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Draft of proposed ballot initiative Probate Ward Bill of Rights," accessed May 21, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2013 - 2014 Proposed Initiatives," accessed August 4, 2014
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |