Colorado Prohibit Cannabis Possession Penalties Amendment (2014)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
|Voting on Marijuana|
|Not on ballot|
Text of measure
Ballot title and submission clause
If the measure had been placed on the ballot, it would have read as:
Shall there be an amendment to the Colorado constitution prohibiting courts from imposing any fine or sentence for the possession of cannabis?
The Colorado Green Party endorsed the measure in August of 2013.
Path to the ballot
- Colorado 2014 ballot measures
- 2014 ballot measures
- Colorado Legislature
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Results for Proposed Initiative #3 Ballot Title Setting Board 2013-2014," accessed May 22, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Full text of proposed Prohibit Cannabis Possession Penalties Amendment," accessed May 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Relief 4 Possession, "PRESS RELEASE," August 26, 2013
- Margaret Koenig, "Telephone call with Colorado Secretary of State's office," August 4, 2014]
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |