For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado Single Subject Initiatives and Referenda, Referendum A (1994)
The Colorado Single Subject Initiatives and Referenda Referendum, also known as Referendum A, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Coloradoas a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure required that any measure proposed by initiative or referendum be confined to a single subject.
The measure was later unsuccessfully challenged in the case of Campbell v. Buckley.
|Colorado Referendum A (1994)|
Election results via: Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
|“||An amendment to Article V and XIX of the constitution of the state of Colorado, requiring that any measure proposed by initiative or referendum be confined to a single subject.||”|
- 1994 ballot measures
- Colorado 1994 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Historical Colorado Ballot Measures
- Sample Ballots (From El Paso County)
- 1994 Ballot Measure Analysis (By the Colorado Legislative Council)
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Ballot Issue History"
- El Paso County, Colorado, "Official Sample Ballot for General Election"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |