Colorado State Ballot Information Booklet, Referendum B (1994)
The Colorado State Ballot Information Booklet Referendum, also known as Referendum B, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved . This measure created the production of a nonpartisan ballot information booklet. It required the nonpartisan research staff of the General Assembly to prepare and distribute for free a ballot information booklet that includes the text, the title, and a fair and impartial analysis of each statewide measure, including the major arguments both for and against the measure.
|Colorado Referendum B (1994)|
Election results via: Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
|“||An amendment to Articles V, X, and XXIII of the constitution of the state of Colorado, concerning information about statewide ballot issues, and, in connection therewith, requiring the nonpartisan research staff of the General Assembly to prepare and distribute to the public at no charge a ballot information booklet that includes the text, the title, and a fair and impartial analysis of each statewide measure, including the major arguments both for and against the measure, and providing for statewide publication by the nonpartisan research staff of the General Assembly of the text and title of statewide ballot issues.||”|
- 1994 ballot measures
- Colorado 1994 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Historical Colorado Ballot Measures
- Sample Ballots (From El Paso County)
- 1994 Ballot Measure Analysis (By the Colorado Legislative Council)
- Colorado Legislative Council, "Ballot Issue History"
- El Paso County, Colorado, "Official Sample Ballot for General Election"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |