List of Colorado ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- initiated constitutional amendment - An amendment to a state's constitution that comes about through the initiative process.
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Colorado.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Colorado disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- legislatively-referred bond question - A question is referred to the ballot asking voters to approve or deny additional proposed spending.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |