Colorado state executive offices
State executive organization
The executive branch of Colorado's state government includes appointed and elected officials. The following chart details the relationship among different offices in Colorado's executive branch:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Colorado.
- Attorney General of Colorado
- Colorado Commissioner of Agriculture
- Colorado Commissioner of Education
- Colorado Commissioner of Insurance
- Colorado Controller
- Colorado Executive Director of Labor and Employment
- Colorado Executive Director of Natural Resources
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission
- Colorado Secretary of State
- Colorado Treasurer
- Governor of Colorado
- Lieutenant Governor of Colorado
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- Colorado Gubernatorial and Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Colorado attorney general election, 2014
- Colorado down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Colorado secretary of state election, 2014
- Colorado state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Colorado in 2013.
There were no elections in Colorado in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Colorado + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.