Colton Unified School District bond proposition, Measure G (November 2008)
Measure G authorized the school district to borrow $225 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
|San Bernardino County||19,501||73.66%||6,972||26.34%|
- These election results are from the Riverside County elections office and the San Bernardino County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE G: "Shall Colton Unified School District issue $225,000,000 in bonds, at legal rates, requiring citizen oversight, audits and no money for administrators' salaries to reduce overcrowding, improve every neighborhood school, attract quality teachers and qualify for state matching grants, build middle and high schools, improve libraries, science/computer labs, repair restrooms, increase security, after-school program and joint-use space, drop-off zone safety, and acquire, construct, repair equipment/sites/facilities?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Colton district places bond measure on ballot
- November 4, 2008 election results in Riverside County
- Colton Measure G on Smart Voter
- Colton School District website
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found