Connecticut Election Procedure for State Executive Officials, Question 2 (1948)
- The amendment was meant to amend the constitution concerning the election procedures for state executive officials.
|Connecticut Question 2 (1948)|
Official results via: Connecticut Secretary of State, "Statement of Vote," accessed August 4, 2013
Text of measure
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“|| SECTION 1. A general election for governor, lieutenant-governor, secretary, treasurer and comptroller shall be held on the Tuesday after the first Monday of November, 1950, and quadrennially thereafter.
SEC. 2. Said officers shall hold their respective offices from the Wednesday following the first Monday of the January next succeeding their election until the Wednesday following the first Monday of the fifth January succeeding their election and until their successors are duly qualified.
- List of Connecticut ballot measures
- Connecticut 1948 ballot measures
- 1948 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "1818 Connecticut State Constitution," accessed June 21, 2013
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Connecticut 1948 Election Results," accessed August 4, 2013
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |