Connecticut state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Connecticut are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Connecticut's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Connecticut.
- Attorney General of Connecticut
- Connecticut Commissioner of Agriculture
- Connecticut Commissioner of Education
- Connecticut Commissioner of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Connecticut Commissioner of Insurance
- Connecticut Commissioner of Labor
- Connecticut Comptroller
- Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
- Connecticut Secretary of State
- Connecticut Treasurer
- Governor of Connecticut
- Lieutenant Governor of Connecticut
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
There are no state executive elections in Connecticut in 2015.
- Connecticut Attorney General election, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State election, 2014
- Connecticut down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Connecticut gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Connecticut state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Connecticut in 2013.
There were no elections in Connecticut in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Connecticut + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.