|Vermont House of Representatives Essex-Caledonia|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Quimby served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Fish, Wildlife and Water Resources|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Connie Quimby is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Quimby won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Essex-Caledonia. Quimby advanced past the August 28 Republican primary and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Essex-Caledonia District, General Election, 2012|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Essex-Caledonia Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Quimby is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Quimby raised a total of $2,466 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 23, 2013.
|Connie Quimby's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Essex-Caldonia||$2,466|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,466|
2012Quimby won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Quimby raised a total of $2,466.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Connie Quimby's campaign in 2012|
|Caledonia County Republican Cmte||$1,000|
|Friends Of D Turner Jr||$160|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,466|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Connie + Quimby + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Quimby, Connie," accessed September 23, 2013