|Lieutenant Governor of Georgia|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Georgia State Senate|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker, Consultant|
Stokes works as a consultant and real estate broker.
She previously served in the Georgia State Senate.
Stokes is running for election to the office of Lieutenant Governor of Georgia. Stokes was unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 20, 2014, and faces Republican incumbent Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle in the November 4 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Connie + Stokes + Georgia + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Augusta Chronicle, "Stokes to challenge Deal for governor," August 31, 2013
- WABE 90.1FM, "Connie Stokes Steps Aside for Jason Carter; Will Run for Lt. Governor Instead," November 7, 2013
- Connie Stokes for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed November 8, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Qualifying Candidate Information: Lieutenant Governor," accessed April 1, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |